We want to be the match that starts a fresh fire in your business.
Many small businesses are so busy doing what they are good at they stop asking questions of where to take their business. That’s when having an outsider come alongside for a set period, or project, can help.
Advantages of enlisting Marketplace Answers to help your business…
1. Independence – we are not part of the business, and can apply fresh perspective
2. Expertise – our experience is in a variety of roles and helping business in different industries
3. Objectivity – we can take an outsider’s look and bring ideas from other industries
4. Not on your payroll – keeps it simpler than hiring a permanent employee
5. Saves you time – you don’t need to train staff in particular skills
6. Our network of contacts can bring advice and wisdom in a broad range of areas
7. Enthusiasm – we love the variety so can bring fresh passion
Over the years we have seen consulticks (opps consultants) latch themselves onto businesses and just keep sucking fees and creating “more tunnel” for their clients. We would rather come alongside a business owner for a set time or a project. When completed we can part ways or agree on another project. The goal is to fill in the gaps, take you forward, and for your business to become self sufficient. We aim to do such a good job we make ourselves redundant.
We are not business coaches. We are not your average marketing consultant. We enjoy marketing and storytelling not advising you on business structure and staffing decisions. If we don’t believe something is worth you spending the money we will tell you up front.
- Website project management – working out your message
- Search Engine Optimisation – rewriting website content to tell a story and be found
- YouTube Channel customisation – reinforce your brand
- YouTube video optimisation – be found in YouTube
- Simple video filming and editing – or arrange professional subcontractors
- Marketing Training for school marketers, Board Members or Principals
- Copywriting for brochures and Advertising
- Press Releases
What’s the cost for a good story?
Helping you tell your story can take a few hours, a few days or be an ongoing project.
To give you an idea of how we work
Day rate: $750 + gst
Hourly rate: $110 + gst
So what’s your story? Let us help you discover and share your unique story
What’s The Next Step?
Let’s start learning your story by having a conversation and develop a brief and a budget. Contact us today for answers for your marketplace.